here is a tutorial on how to install XBMC and stream videos on the raspberry pi. it takes a little while to do but well worth it in the end
for the installation file
the sources you will need
thanks for watching guys
for my next video a full installation of retropi (emulationststion)
play the old games on your tv snes nes gameboy sega megadrive master system ect
please subscribe and thumbs up if you liked this vid
thanks to you all
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the finest projects you can attempt with the mini PC
Got a Raspberry Pi 3? Underneath are Twenty incredible projects to start!
The Raspberry Pi 3 is amongst the perfect starting points for using program code. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech vet, this PC is a optimally versatile device.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s plenty that can be done with the Raspberry Pi 3. Since the first Raspberry Pi was released in 2012, persons have been putting it to work on projects which range from the sensible to the outrageous. Want to write your gaming applications? Check this stuff out. Wish to make an intelligent media centre for your Television? Check out. Need to breathe life into a common children’s plaything? Check out.
In this case we’ve picked out Twenty valuable projects to sink your teeth into – covering anything from the hassle-free to the troublesome. These will also work when you have a Raspberry Pi 2, though they might be a a little more complicated if you’ve got the earliest Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Twenty ideal Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a Kodi streamer
Kodi is regarded as the highest quality streaming platforms readily available, allowing you to experience local and online content on anything ranging from your handset to an Amazon Fire Television Stick(How-to guide: http://alphr.com/software/1001730/how-to-install-kodi-on-a-fire-tv-stick-the-best-way-to-download-kodi-to-an-amazon). Oh, and it’s available too on the Raspberry Pi 2. If you’d like to enjoy the best things about Kodi, the Raspberry Pi 2 is more than powerful enough, and installing the streaming software package is very direct also (http://alphr.com/media-centres/1000077/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-xbmc-media-center-build-a-fully-functional).
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your very own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a GameBoy
No, seriously. It’s a legit and do-able project for the more advanced user. Due to the actual programming, it’s not actually the most complex – you are actually adding an emulator on your Raspberry Pi. The tricky process appears in the sort of soldering all of the pieces jointly.
Travis Brown from XodusTech (http://xodustech.com/projects/raspberry-pi-gameboy-pocket) has released a thorough document of methods he brought his Game Boy back to life using a Raspberry Pi. The great thing about building a Pi-Pocket – as he calls it – is that you are not limited to playing solely GameBoy games; the Pi-Pocket is also capable of playing NES, Sega Master System and also Game Gear titles, in addition to well-known Linux-based games like Doom and Duke Nukem.
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Construct an Artificial Intelligence assistant
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
Practically nothing illustrates the versatility of a Raspberry Pi quite like this project (apart from the GameBoy directly below). With a USB Wi-Fi dongle, a microSD card and the Raspberry Pi itself, you expand the reach of your wireless signal.
Guy Eastwood has created the remarkable Pi-Point site (http://pi-point.co.uk/), which can take you through everything you need to understand about this project. Go here to discover comprehensive documentation and free of cost downloadable graphics to assist you.
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Control your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Construct your individual cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a cellular phone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your unique PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a wise beer refrigerator
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A tiny arcade case
Continue reading http://alphr.com/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi/1000043/raspberry-pi-3-20-of-the-best-projects-you-can-try-with-the