This is our “How To Build Your Own Media Center with the Raspberry Pi 3” tutorial guide.
Website – http://NUEtronix.com
Link to download NOOBS:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/nuetronix
Facebook – http://facebook.com/nuetronix
CHECK OUT OUR RASPBERRY PI 3 UNBOXING VIDEO -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LZslhTPZo
Amazon Links to the products we used in this video:
http://tinyurl.com/raspberrypi3 (Raspberry Pi 3)
http://tinyurl.com/rpi3powersupply (Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply)
http://tinyurl.com/rpi3microsd (32GB samsung MicroSD Card)
http://tinyurl.com/rpi3hdmi (HDMI cable)
http://tinyurl.com/rpi3keymouse (Anker Bluetooth Keyboard+Mouse)
Like, Comment, Share and SUBSCRIBE!
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the finest projects you may try with the micro PC
Had a Raspberry Pi 3? There are 20 outstanding projects to get started on!
The Raspberry Pi 3 is probably the very best beginning points for utilizing program code. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a tech professional, this PC is a extremely flexible machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s plenty you can try with the Raspberry Pi 3. After the first Raspberry Pi was launched in 2012, individuals have been putting it to work on projects which range from the helpful to the preposterous. Want to write your individual gaming programs? Check out. Need to make a smart media centre for your TV? Look. Wish to breathe life into a classic children’s toy? Check.
In this case we have chosen 20 worthy projects to sink your teeth into – which range from the easy to the fiendish. These will also work for those who have a Raspberry Pi 2, even though they might be a somewhat more complex if you possess the earliest Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The 20 ideal Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Kodi streamer
Kodi is about the most excellent streaming platforms accessible, assisting you to experience local and web-based content on anything from your handset to an Amazon Fire TV Stick(How-to guide: http://www.alphr.com/software/1001730/how-to-install-kodi-on-a-fire-tv-stick-the-best-way-to-download-kodi-to-an-amazon). Oh, and it’s conveniently obtainable on the Raspberry Pi 2. If you would like to see the features about Kodi, the Raspberry Pi 2 is more than powerful enough, and the installation of the streaming software program is actually basic far too (http://www.alphr.com/media-centres/1000077/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-xbmc-media-center-build-a-fully-functional).
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own personal game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Game Boy
No, very seriously. It is a lawful and do-able project for the more advanced user. In terms of the actual programming, it’s actually not the most complex – you are fundamentally adding an emulator on your Raspberry Pi. The difficult work arrives in the type of soldering the several pieces jointly.
Travis Brown at XodusTech (http://www.xodustech.com/projects/raspberry-pi-gameboy-pocket) has released a precise log of ways he brought his Game Boy back to reality using a Raspberry Pi. The greatest thing about building a Pi-Pocket – as he names it – is that you’re not restricted to playing only Game Boy games; the Pi-Pocket is furthermore able to play NES, Sega Master System and Game Gear titles, in addition to popular Linux-based games for example , Doom and Duke Nukem.
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Make an Artificial Intelligence assistant
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your TV
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a wireless stretcher
Next to nothing emphasizes the versatility of a Raspberry Pi rather like this project (other than the Game Boy down the page). With a USB Wi-Fi dongle, a microSD card and the Raspberry Pi itself, you expand the range of your wifi signal.
Guy Eastwood has built the terrific Pi-Point web site (http://www.pi-point.co.uk/), which takes you through what you need to understand this project. Follow the link to see comprehensive documentation and totally free downloadable graphics to help you.
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Control your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Develop your unique cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a phone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your unique PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wise beer refrigerator
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A tiny arcade case
Discover more details http://www.alphr.com/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi/1000043/raspberry-pi-3-20-of-the-best-projects-you-can-try-with-the