Segue ai para a galera de brinde uma imagem do Kodi Media Center para o Pi3 toda configurada para Streaming.
Copia Pop: http://copiapop.com/xxmsanchesxx/kodi-media-center-no-raspberry-pi-3-67063
Senha encriptada, muito fácil descobrir: %mo%d-%mi%gu%el%it%o-%ko%di%16gb%*
Microsd 32gb Custom Recalbox Raspberry Pi3:
Necessário para configuração inicial
-Raspberry Pi 3.
-MicroSd 16gb classe 4 ou 10
-Gadget Android ou Windows Mobile com qualquer app de Kodi remote instalado.
Utilizar o programa “ImageUSB” para gravação na microsd.
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the finest projects you can try with the micro computer
Got a Raspberry Pi 3? Below are Twenty great projects to begin!
The Raspberry Pi 3 is one of the ideal starting points for working on coding. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a technology old hand, this small computer is a superbly adaptable machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s a lot you could do with the Raspberry Pi 3. Since the first Raspberry Pi was released in the year 2012, persons have been putting it to work on projects which range from the practical to the outrageous. Want to write your very own video games? Check out. Wish to make a smart media centre for your Television? Have a look. Like to breathe life into a unforgettable children’s toy? Check.
Here we’ve picked Twenty rewarding projects to sink your teeth into – starting from the fundamental to the fiendish. These will even work for those who have a Raspberry Pi 2, although they might be a slightly more challenging if you have the previous Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Twenty very best Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a Kodi streamer
Kodi is considered the most popular streaming platforms in existence, helping you to experience local and web-based content on anything from your smartphone to an Amazon Fire Television Stick(How-to tutorial: http://alphr.com/software/1001730/how-to-install-kodi-on-a-fire-tv-stick-the-best-way-to-download-kodi-to-an-amazon). Oh, and it’s available too on the Raspberry Pi 2. If you need to enjoy the benefits associated with Kodi, the Raspberry Pi 2 is more than powerful enough, and the installation of the streaming program is really painless also (http://alphr.com/media-centres/1000077/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-xbmc-media-center-build-a-fully-functional).
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your very own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Complete a GameBoy
No, very seriously. It is a legal and do-able project for the more advanced user. In terms of the actual coding, it’s actually not the most complex – you are mainly setting up an emulator on your Raspberry Pi. The challenging task shows up in the sort of soldering the several pieces jointly.
Travis Brown over at XodusTech (http://xodustech.com/projects/raspberry-pi-gameboy-pocket) has released an elaborate log of methods he brought his Game Boy back to life using a Raspberry Pi. The great thing about building a Pi-Pocket – as he names it – is that you are not restricted to playing just GameBoy games; the Pi-Pocket is also capable of playing NES, Sega Master System along with Game Gear titles, as well as well liked Linux-based games like Doom and Duke Nukem.
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Build an Artificial Intelligence assistant
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a wireless extender
Absolutely nothing exhibits the flexibility of a Raspberry Pi quite like this project (apart from the GameBoy beneath). With a USB Wi-Fi dongle, a microSD card and the Raspberry Pi itself, you raise the range of your wifi signal.
Guy Eastwood has generated the incredible Pi-Point site (http://pi-point.co.uk/), which takes you thru what you need to understand this project. Follow the link to discover detailed documentation and cost-free downloadable pictures to help you out.
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Manage your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Construct your own cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a mobile phone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Make your unique PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a wise beer refrigerator
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a bitcoin mining machine
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A teeny arcade cabinet