This video shows how to install exodus on kodi, this allows you to watch free movies and TV shows on your kodi device.
The repo: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the very best projects you could try with the minuscule computer
Received a Raspberry Pi 3? There are Twenty remarkable projects to start!
The Raspberry Pi 3 is considered the best starting points for working with coding. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a technology expert, this small computer is a brilliantly adjustable machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s plenty that you can do with the Raspberry Pi 3. After the first Raspberry Pi premiered in 2012, individuals have been putting it to work on projects which range from the sensible to the unbelievable. Need to write your individual gaming programs? Have a lookt. Wish to make an intelligent media centre for your TV? Have a look. Desire to breathe life into a traditional children’s toy? Check.
In this article we have picked out Twenty rewarding projects to sink your teeth into – which range from the fundamental to the challenging. These will also work for those who have a Raspberry Pi 2, even though they might be a a little more tricky if you have the earliest Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Twenty ideal Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a Kodi streamer
Kodi is one of the most important streaming platforms that are available, helping you to experience local and internet-based content on anything from your smart phone to an Amazon Fire TV Stick(How-to tutorial: http://alphr.com/software/1001730/how-to-install-kodi-on-a-fire-tv-stick-the-best-way-to-download-kodi-to-an-amazon). Oh, and it’s conveniently obtainable on the Raspberry Pi 2. If you plan to enjoy the benefits of Kodi, the Raspberry Pi 2 is more than powerful enough, and installing the streaming software package is actually direct to the point too (http://alphr.com/media-centres/1000077/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-xbmc-media-center-build-a-fully-functional).
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own personal game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a Game Boy
No, very seriously. It is a lawful and do-able project for the more professional user. In terms of the actual coding, it isn’t really the most tough – you’re actually adding an emulator on your Raspberry Pi. The hard work arrives in the type of soldering the several parts jointly.
Travis Brown over at XodusTech (http://xodustech.com/projects/raspberry-pi-gameboy-pocket) has generated an in depth document of how he brought his Game Boy back to life using a Raspberry Pi. The beauty of creating a Pi-Pocket – as he calls it – is that you will not be restricted to playing only Game Boy games; the Pi-Pocket is furthermore capable of playing NES, Sega Master System plus Game Gear titles, in addition to widespread Linux-based games like Doom and Duke Nukem.
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Construct an AI assistant
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your TV
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a wireless extender
Almost nothing illustrates the flexibility of a Raspberry Pi quite like this project (apart from the Game Boy beneath). With a USB Wi-Fi dongle, a microSD card and the Raspberry Pi itself, you expand the reach of your wireless signal.
Guy Eastwood has built the remarkable Pi-Point web site (http://pi-point.co.uk/), which can take you through all you need to understand about this project. Go here to take a look at detailed documentation and totally free downloadable pics to help you out.
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Control your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Create your unique cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a cellphone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Make your personal PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a smart beer refrigerator
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a bitcoin mining system
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A teeny arcade cabinet