How to stream to other devices from Kodi! No need to have your Raspberry Pi directly connected to your TV!
Using DLNA / UPnP, you can stream to all sorts of devices, like the XBOX One, PlayStation 4, PC or MAC.
Raspberry Pi 3: 20 of the highest quality projects you can try with the micro PC
Had a Raspberry Pi 3? Here are Twenty incredible projects to start!
The Raspberry Pi 3 is among the finest starting points for utilizing coding. Whether you’re a first-timer with Python or a technology vet, this tiny PC is a wonderfully adaptable machine.
It’s something of an understatement to say that there’s a lot you can try with the Raspberry Pi 3. Ever since the first Raspberry Pi premiered in 2012, many people have been putting it to work on projects ranging from the helpful to the excessive. Desire to write your very own gaming applications? Check out. Need to make an intelligent media centre for your Television? Take a look. Would like to breathe life into a basic children’s toy? Check out.
Now we have selected Twenty valuable projects to sink your teeth into – ranging from the simple to the complex. These will also work for those who have a Raspberry Pi 2, though they might be a slightly more hard if you’ve got the earlier Raspberry Pi or the Raspberry Pi Zero.
The Twenty very best Raspberry Pi projects
1. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a Kodi streamer
Kodi is among the actual finest streaming platforms in existence, permitting you to experience local and internet-based content on anything ranging from your cell phone to an Amazon Fire Television Stick(How-to tutorial: http://alphr.com/software/1001730/how-to-install-kodi-on-a-fire-tv-stick-the-best-way-to-download-kodi-to-an-amazon). Oh, and it’s conveniently obtainable on the Raspberry Pi 2. If you like to enjoy the features about Kodi, the Raspberry Pi 2 is more than powerful enough, and installing the streaming software application is truly direct to the point likewise (http://alphr.com/media-centres/1000077/how-to-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-an-xbmc-media-center-build-a-fully-functional).
2. Raspberry Pi projects: Write your own game
3. Raspberry Pi projects: Create a Game Boy
No, seriously. It is a legit and do-able project for the more professional user. Due to the actual programming, it may not be the most tough – you are pretty much adding an emulator on your Raspberry Pi. The hard task happens in the sort of soldering the various pieces jointly.
Travis Brown over at XodusTech (http://xodustech.com/projects/raspberry-pi-gameboy-pocket) has generated an elaborate log of methods he brought his Game Boy back to life using a Raspberry Pi. The greatest thing about creating a Pi-Pocket – as he calls it – is that you will not be limited to playing merely Game Boy games; the Pi-Pocket is furthermore able to play NES, Sega Master System plus Game Gear titles, as well as well-known Linux-based games which include Doom and Duke Nukem.
4. Raspberry Pi projects: Create an Artificial Intelligence assistant
5. Raspberry Pi projects: Home Arcade Box
6. Raspberry Pi projects: Media centre for your Television
7. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a wireless stretcher
Absolutely nothing exhibits the flexibility of a Raspberry Pi pretty like this project (apart from the Game Boy down the page). With a USB Wi-Fi dongle, a micro sd card and the Raspberry Pi itself, you elevate the reach of your wi-fi signal.
Guy Eastwood has created the impressive Pi-Point website (http://pi-point.co.uk/), which takes you thru all that you should understand this project. Click this link to find thorough documentation and cost-free downloadable graphics to guide you.
8. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a download hub
9. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a dedicated Minecraft machine
10. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a camera trap
11. Raspberry Pi projects: Build a case
12. Raspberry Pi projects: Take control of your stereo wirelessly
13. Raspberry Pi projects: Build your personal cloud server
14. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a cellular phone
15. Raspberry Pi projects: Make your personal PiRate radio station
16. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a intelligent beer refrigerator
17. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a PiCam
18. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a talking toy
19. Raspberry Pi projects: Make a bitcoin mining device
20. Raspberry Pi projects: A teeny arcade cabinet